WOWT Technical Media Producer Opening
WOWT Technical Media Producer
Maximum Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
WOWT is accepting applications for a full-time Technical Media Producer
The Technical Producer has the general responsibility for directing live or pre-recorded productions as assigned, monitoring WOWT’s on-air signals, transmitter, and FCC logs, and ingesting daily programming and commercials. Regular assignments will involve directing specific newscasts, misc. station productions, and various elements for the web channel.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Direct live and pre-recorded productions as assigned and monitor all on-air streams for WOWT.
* Require skill with Ross Overdrive automation, production video switcher, master control video switcher, Harris automation, VizRT graphics, Adobe Photoshop and all supporting equipment in Production/Master Control; including the ability to effectively perform at the following: robotic camera operation, prompter operation, audio operation, commercial/promo ingesting, satellite operation, program ingesting/segmenting, and a working knowledge of web production.
* Understanding of FCC program and transmitter logs, and all FCC broadcast regulations.
* Work with ENPS, newsroom computer system.
* Understanding of all equipment in studios and production areas.
* Dedication to care of equipment.
* Work closely with all other departments to meet all daily demands.
* Training of new personnel as assigned.
* Assist Production Supervisor in maintaining clean studios and production areas.
* Variable work schedule due to changing shifts, turnover, station projects, etc.
* Other Duties as Assigned
Submit resume and cover letter electronically to:
firstname.lastname@example.org By fax to 402.233.7885
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Only if you don’t have electronic access, please mail your resume to or complete an application at:
Attn: Human Resources
3501 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68131