Photographer/Editor opening at WOIO/WUAB
Job Title: Photographer/Editor
Schedule: To be determined
Description of Duties:
-Video recording of news stories for news programs/specials produced by WOIO/WUAB. Most often the videographer will be working with reporters and producers in the field.
However, the job will require working alone asking questions and collect information
· Send still pictures and video from the field via smartphone.
· Edit video for presentation on the various news programs produced by WOIO and WUAB.
· Responsible for the proper recording of video and audio during shots.
· Set up, operate and troubleshoot live remote vehicles, as well as portable microwave systems.
· Setup and operation of portable edit suite.
· Responsible for the proper care of equipment and vehicles under the supervision of the News Operations Manager.
· Be available for overtime, overnight, and sometimes extended out-of-town assignments.
-· Feed news, weather, and sports tapes during newscasts.
· Other duties as assigned by news department management.
* Applicants must have three (3) years’ experience as a news videographer and have a solid understanding of news program production.
* An ability to make stories live through your video alone.
* An ability to perform some minor field equipment repairs is a plus.
* Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a good driving record.
* N.N.P.A. quality work preferred
Date Job is Available: Immediately
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Applications for employment with WOIO/WUAB are now submitted electronically.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com.
NO Phone Calls or emails please
**WOIO/WUAB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**