WOIO/WUAB Seeking Anchor/Reporter
Schedule: To be determined
WOIO/WUAB is seeking a full-time weekend Anchor/ Reporter.
Description of Duties:
* Anchor live newscasts as assigned and assist in the production and writing of the broadcasts according to station format and direction.
* Ability to and proven track record of generating and executing story ideas.
* Produce and report stories assigned in a contemporary and aggressive manner.
* Ability to report live, on-location news events in a contemporary, compelling, unique fashion is required.
* Other duties as assigned by news management.
* Minimum three (3) years experience as a broadcast news reporter and anchor at a commercial TV station.
* Knowledge of the Cleveland area preferred.
* Must demonstrate writing and producing abilities consistent with the style required.
* Must be able to work well under pressure and with others.
* Computer literacy
Date Job is Available: Immediately