Cleveland 19 News seeking Graphic Artist
JOB TITLE: Graphic Artist
SCHEDULE: To Be Determined
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Cleveland 19 News is looking for a full-time graphic artist who can conceptualize, design and execute cutting edge graphic elements.
1. The artist must have expert knowledge of the current Adobe Creative suite with special emphasis on Photoshop and After Effects.
2. Primary responsibilities will be creating 2D still, animated and interactive graphics for all broadcast platforms including television, digital and social media
1. Applicants must have three (3) years’ experience as a graphic designer.
2. Experience working in a news environment is a plus but not required.
3. Knowledge of the Adobe Suite is required and the ability to work with
4. Premiere, Final Cut or equivalent video editor is preferred.
Date Job is Available: Immediately
Applications for employment with WOIO/WUAB are now submitted electronically. If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com