Pillich Political Campus Internship
Are you looking for a political internship this fall?
Our internship is designed to train college students and recent post-grads to become community organizers and political leaders.
Interns will learn skills that will prepare them for entry-level positions on political campaigns. These skills include mobilizing communities, organizing political events, volunteer recruitment, and managing campaign data.
We are looking for students with a passion to elect Democrats in Ohio.
Internships are available with flexible hours and will likely include some of the following activities:
- Voter contact, recruitment of volunteers, and the training of the new set of volunteers.
- Campaign research encompassing a variety of information ranging from issue briefs to public record research.
- Assist in the planning, promotion and execution of campaign events. Who are we looking for?
- Smart, energetic, and fun people who are interested in gaining experience and involvement in politics
- Strong computer and internet skills (Microsoft Office, internet research, email, social media etc.);
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality work product;
- Available to intern 10-15 hours per week;
- In the process of earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Recent post-grads are encouraged to apply!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, and at least three professional references by email, with the subject line “Friends of Connie Pillich Internship 2017” to email@example.com
Interviews will be conducted on October 6. Students can register and apply through Bobcat Career Link prior to the interview date.