WOIO Cleveland seeking Associate Producer
Description of Duties:
1. Write and edit copy for inclusion on news programs and news specials produced for WOIO and WUAB.
2. Field produce and associate produce news stories and news segments for use on the two television stations.
3. Fill in as line producer on other news broadcasts, as needed, on WOIO and WUAB. Responsibilities include story selection and format, rundown preparation as well as other editorial and production responsibilities associated with news line producing within guidelines and policies established by Director of News and at direction of Executive Producer. Back
time and insure editorial integrity of the program from the control room during its live presentation.
4. Contribute story ideas for general and special assignment reporters for news broadcasts on WOIO and WUAB.
6. Other duties as assigned by news management.
1. Minimum two (2) years TV news experience.
2. Must be familiar with multiple live remotes.
3. Must have a working knowledge of contemporary use of graphics.
4. Excellent writing and story telling ability.
5. Must be able to work with and motivate co-workers.
6. Computer literate and able to work long hours.
Date Job is Available: Immediately
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Applications for employment with WOIO/WUAB are now submitted electronically. If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/intro