Intrinzic seeking junior content strategist
Intrinzic is always looking to connect with passionate, skilled professionals who are eager to make an impact on the businesses of our clients and their teammates. We understand our people are a key differentiator for us. We work hard to hire and develop great people who want to elevate everything they touch.
We are seeking a full-time junior content strategist. We’re looking for a thinker, who elevates everything he or she touches. The ideal candidate for this position is malleable, resourceful and disciplined, and will act as a spark that ignites inspiration for the creative team. The junior content strategist is a contributor to diverse content initiatives across multiple branding and messaging platforms and formats to drive client goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ultimately, the job of the Junior Content Strategist is to work with the Senior Content Strategist as well as the design and account teams to participate in the development of content initiatives in all forms. This includes:
- Participating in the development of brand strategy and creation of content solutions for key marketplace challenges.
- Developing compelling brand stories, brand content and digital content, as well as internal and external communications including social media, email, video, print and in-person messaging.
- Assisting in the development of brand character, voice and messaging approaches for brands.
- Writing original content that closely follows defined content strategies for clients and supports/extends brand messaging into multiple marketing and communications initiatives.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and executing across all channels.
- Participating in the development of brand standards, systems and best practices for content and overall brand strategy.
- Working with the Account Management team to establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing and publishing content.
- Working closely with Intrinzic’s Senior Content Strategists and Design Director on content and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent creative and emotive writing skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- Skill at both long-form and short-form content creation.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Clear articulation of the business goals behind the creation of content.
A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- 1-3 years of experience in copywriting, business writing, journalism, or public relations.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
To be considered for this position, submit your resume with cover letter to Chris Heile.