Rainmaker, Inc. seeking multimedia specialist
Rainmaker, Inc., Charleston’s premiere advertising and political consulting firm, is hiring a Multimedia Specialist. Job requirements include:
- Must have experience in photography, video filming and in post production.
- Overseeing all technical aspects of video production: Camera operations, audio capture, and light selection and shaping. Operate crane and dolly equipment.
- Executing post-production responsibilities including non-linear editing in Adobe Premiere Pro or similar suite, enhance and edit audio, create animations in Adobe After Effects, or similar suite.
- Understanding and executing video output to meet standards for television broadcast, and modern web and mobile applications.
- Providing still photography in both indoor studio and outdoor settings.
- Understanding off camera lighting and light shaping for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Editing and enhancing photographs in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, or similar suites.
The ideal candidate also has the ability to create website on various platforms; Create digital content such as pre-roll and digital gif ads; is proficient in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign; Has thorough knowledge of social media and is comfortable with working on progressive and liberal social causes and issues.
Please forward resume to email@example.com