MONEY Magazine seeking Audience Engagement Producer
MONEY is seeking an audience engagement producer to help oversee audience growth across various platforms including Facebook, Apple News, Instagram and Twitter. This role would be responsible for growing and engaging MONEY’s audience.
The ideal candidate will have a journalism background and must have at least one year of professional experience in online journalism, preferably with branded social media accounts.
They must be aware of digital media trends, able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, comfortable working collaboratively and eager to learn.
This role is a temporary one, but with the possibility of turning into a long-term position.
● Oversee social media publishing and produce content for all of MONEY’s social media accounts.
● Work closely with MONEY editors, writers and video producers to optimize content for
audiences across platforms.
● Enforce and develop MONEY’s voice and tone.
● Engage with MONEY’s social media communities and assist in projects that build relationships with our audience.
● Maintain and develop new relationships with partners.
● Collaborate with social media teams at other Meredith brands and other media organizations.
● Develop and execute rollout strategies for MONEY’s franchises and special projects.
● Create reports and use analytics to better inform coverage areas and opportunities for growth.
● Follow breaking news and collaborate with editors and writers to generate content and promote new and existing stories.
● Excellent understanding of how to grow an audience, and proven understanding of social media and SEO best practices.
● Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
● Sharp headline and social media writing skills.
● A track record of managing a brand’s tone of voice.
● Attention to detail, a sharp eye for catching errors, and knowledge of AP style.
● Strong news judgment.
● Interest in money and personal finance topics.
● Solid data analysis skills.
● Proficiency with Photoshop and Premiere, content management systems and HTML; experience generating graphics a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.