KOLN Weekday Morning Anchor
KOLN is seeking a newsroom leader to anchor the weekday morning newscast, as well as report and anchor throughout the week. Must have a strong desire to be involved in the day’s content and become a leader within the newsroom and community.
- Anchor Mon-Fri starting at 5 a.m.
- Produce or anchor mid-day newscast or turn stories for later newscast
- Help determine direction and content of morning newscast
- Post stories on digital platforms and social media
- Be involved in the community (e.g. emceeing events or making public appearances as requested)
- Minimum two-year professional newsroom experience
- Anchoring, producing, and reporting experience
- Engaging and comfortable on-air personality
- Ability to produce compelling content start to finish
- Ability to use exceptional news judgment
- Prioritize tasks and assignments
- Journalism degree preferred
Applicants must have a valid Driver’s License with a good driving record, as well as pass a drug screening and driving record check.
If interested, please send a resume to www.gray.tv/applynow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org