Miss Universe Web/Video Intern
Miss Universe is offering a Web/Video paid internship based in New York City. The Digital Multimedia Department at Miss Universe and IMG Original Content is responsible for anything and everything that goes on the web surrounding the MUO brand and telecasts. As an intern, you will be involved in every aspect of our department. You will shoot, edit, direct and produce unique content for our website and social media platforms. You will be involved on location with either our national or international telecasts.
- Ability to understand and use DSLR for photo and video
- Must know Adobe Premiere (basic understanding of After Effects)
- Photo editing is a must (i.e. color and lighting images)
- Time management
- Social Media savvy (understanding analytics a plus)
- Marketing and Strategy
- Ability to communicate, edit copy
- Exclusive to Ohio University students
- Open to photographers, videographers, editors, marketers, journalists, social media enthusiasts
- Candidates with prior experience in editorial, production or digital media
- Have financial capacity to move to and live in NYC
- Eager to join a professional and competitive industry
- Must be a go-getters and resourceful
Past travel has included South Africa, France, Ecuador, Egypt, Indonesia, Lebanon, Philippines, and many more!
Session 1: Jnuary 2019-June 2019
Session 2: July 2019-December 2019
If interested, please email Karen Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Resume, cover letter (business formatted letter), links to eligible work, an example of a documentary piece and something that is socialmedia savvy (think Buzzfeed, NowThis), each work should have been shot or edited by you, can be done outside or inside class, pieces 30s-2min in length. Address cover letter to: Michael Mytnick, Digital Supervising Procedure, IMG Original Content .