KTRE Reporter/Multimedia Journalist
KTRE 9 has an immediate opening for a talented Reporter/Multimedia Journalist who can gather and verify information in the production of news reports, investigate leads, shoot & edit, write, produce, and report material for broadcast and web posting for all platforms. Update content for newscast, online, crawls, text, and email.
- Ability to exercise news judgment
- Competence in live reporting environment on line and on air
- Ability to combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions
- Excellent computer, internet, and writing skills
- Experience with social media
- Journalism degree required.
- Professional non-linear video and editing equipment operation knowledge/experience preferred
- Required to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as necessary
- Valid drivers’ license and be insurable
- Be able to work under deadline pressures
- Able to lift and/or carry and manage news photography and lighting equipment
- Frequently exposed to outside conditions.
Please send cover letter, resume and DVD (or interlink link with examples of work to https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/9249/reporter-mmj/job