Cleveland Magazine Social Media
Cleveland Magazine is blazing a trail into the digital future, and is looking for an aspiring social media professional with a knack for web writing and the ability to wear many hats. The position is an editorial internship for the spring semester and includes 16 to 32 hours/week. The position is unpaid, but does include reimbursements for parking or bus pass.
- Creating and planning social media content
- Monitoring and participating in online forums
- Covering events on the website and social media
- Web writing and fact checking
- Posting articles
- Experience building or contributing to social media campaigns
- Writing experience
- Flair for magazine-style web writing
- Knowledge of Cleveland
- Must live or go to college in the Cleveland area (Akron, Kent, and Oberlin included)
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and 2-3 samples of previous social media work, and 1-2 writing samples to email@example.com. You can also apply via mail to Dillon Stewart; Associate Editor; Cleveland Magazine; 1422 Euclid Avenue Suite 730; Cleveland, Ohio 44115.