Fawcett Digital Multimedia Communications Intern
This is a unique opportunity to work at a world-renowned architectural site, enhancing your skills and building experience in the field of public relations and digital communications. The intern will work to support the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy’s Communications Department in the area of digital communications for Fallingwater’s website, social media and other electronic platforms.
- Propose and develop content ideas for new videos, social media, podcasts, etc.
- Take photography and video shoots as assigned
- Support social media platforms by writing content and developing graphics
- Develop a social media campaign that includes strategies and objectives to attract and engage audiences
- Support website presence (e.g. taking photos, recording video and audio, writing content and
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, public relations, design, media arts, interactive media or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Premiere)
Microsoft Office applications and the use of a DSLR camera are required for this position. The internship is a paid position and offers free, onsite housing.
To apply, email cover letter, resume, two letters of reference and at least three work samples to email@example.com and list Digital Multimedia Internship in the subject line.