Deputy Press Secretary
The Attorney General seeks a Deputy Press Secretary to act as a copywriter and media liaison. The ideal applicant will be an excellent writer, editor and communicator with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience planning and implementing national, statewide and local media strategies (social media, writing press releases, op-eds and organizing news conferences)
- Work long hours
- Produce a high-quality product that meets exacting standards
- Seek to enhance the reputation of the Attorney General’s Office as a top law firm in the State of West Virginia
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or a closely related field
- Experience in public relations, public policy, journalism or advertising
If interested, please send resume and preferred salary range to email@example.com.