The Observer-Reporter Newspaper is seeking an energetic general assignment reporter to join their news team.
- Cover of municipal government, school boards, breaking news, feature stories, and enterprise pieces
- Self starter with solid reporting and writing skills
- Capable of writing across multiple publishing platforms and on
deadline from remote locations
- Experience in courts a plus
- Basic photography, computer and social media skills
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum two years’ experience
If interested, please email
cover letter, resume and three writing samples to Liz Rogers, Executive Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.