TourismOhio is seeking an intern to work in their marketing department.
- Assist in overseeing co-op advertising program
- Communicate with partners
- Analyze participation
- Develop communications
- Schedule meetings, manages timelines
- Develop weekly status call
- Facilitate communications between advertising agencies
- Collaborate with external agency partners
- Assist in overseeing the development of advertising (e.g., print, digital, radio, TV) in a timely fashion
- Review creative materials
- Assist with developing PowerPoint presentations
- Partner with research vendor on research studies
- Respond to advertising inquiries
- Provide follow-up to industry partners
- Demonstrate commitment to sound metrics, accountability & transparency while ensuring quality customer service
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university, with a focus in marketing, communications, or
related area of study
- Effective written & verbal communication skills with both internal staff & external clients
- Ability to analyze data, including researching & organizing large amounts of data into reports.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
If interested, please visit http://careers.ohio.gov or