Belle Communication Seeking Account Assistant Intern
Belle Communication, Inc.
Schedule: Part time for minimum 15 hours per week, up to 40 hours per week
Location: This is a remote internship opportunity and does not require the candidate to work in Columbus, Ohio. *But if candidate isin Columbus, some local travel + in-person work may occur.*
If you want an agency experience that will equip you with the foundational skills you need for a
thriving career in the fields of public relations and social media, read on. We have opportunities for Account Assistants to be a part of our team at Belle Communication, supporting in social media
content development, trend monitoring, and media and influencer research on behalf of our food, restaurant, tourism and B2B clients.
This role is perfect if you are a skilled communicator and are highly organized, detail-oriented and a team player who can also excel when working independently. This position is essential to the
success of the agency and directly supports our team through excellent content creation, research and task support. There is potential for this position to progress to an Account Coordinator role
after proven performance.
Our Core Belle-iefs:
1. Think BIG: Innovate and strategize.
2. Communicate. Communicate. Communicate.
3. Be a team player.
4. Enthusiasm: Bring it.
5. Never stop learning.
6. Adapt to get results.
● Conduct media research and assist in building media lists
● Assist in regular reporting of media relations outcomes to clients and team
● Conduct influencer research and proactively identify new reporters, media influencers and
outlets to pitch
● Assist in the growth of client social media accounts through engagement and hashtag research
● Develop and schedule content across social channels that is brand consistent and creative
● Use social listening to uncover timely, vertical-relevant news and opportunities for engagement
● Use analytics tools to assist in evaluating and reporting social media outcomes to clients and team
● Research social media trends, hashtags and new tools
● Assist Account Coordinators and account leads as needed to support client objectives and deliver results
● Strict attention to detail
● Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
● Organized and adaptable, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple time-sensitive projects
● Ability to learn new tasks quickly and thrive in a fast-paced working environment
● Strategic thinker who consistently brings new ideas and creative solutions
● Self-motivated with ability to work independently
● Team player
● Previous internship experience within public relations, or in an agency setting, preferred
● Access to a personal laptop, given the remote workplace setting
Send your resume, cover letter, writing samples, social media profiles and your best pitch to
Our purpose is to empower meaningful work and thriving relationships. We are a woman-owned,
award-winning PR agency with team members in six states. Our approach is smart and savvy and
our clients use words like innovative, nimble and collaborative to describe us.
We speak modern public relations as a first language, which means we’re fluent in digital
communication, media relations, executive thought leadership, social media, influencer marketing
and experiential events.
Fueled by our Core Belle-iefs, we champion our clients by consistently bringing results that move
the needle and make them look like the rock stars that they are.
Belle Communication was named one of PR News’ Top Places to Work in 2018, Inc.’s Best
Workplaces for 2019 and Ohio Business Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Ohio in 2019.